April 6, 2012

I Think.......


² Music is the reason why I exist.
² Music is my life, it’s a reflection of what I go through.
² Music is what feelings sound like.
² Music is freedom.
² Music is the sweetest escape.
² Music is going to make everything O.K.     


² Music is the medicine of the mind – John A. Logan.
² Life is one grand, sweet songs, so start the music.
² Music is my escape from all the bullshit in life.
² Life is a song. Love is the lyrics.
² Listening to music can make my mood back.
² Dear Music player, when I put you on shuffle, what I really mean is play my favorite songs. Sincerely,  next, next, next, next, next.
² Music is my soul.
² Music is my meditation and my medication .
² Dear Music, Thanks for accompany me when I'm alone, sad and depressed. Sincerely, Everyone.
² Music is one thing can make my pain gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace Flag

Peace Flag
"All the things with PEACE"